At the La Peer Health Systems Salivary Stone Center of Excellence in Los Angeles, we’re extremely proud to bring our patients the best care possible in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Our team of expert salivary stone doctors understand that having the greatest technology available is vital to providing high quality patient care, which is why our facilities have recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation just this past year.
Green Energy Initiatives
At the Salivary Stone Center of Excellence in Los Angeles, our expert sialolithiasis doctors not only care for patients, but also have a passion for the environment. Our newly renovated medical center is proud to be a part of the ‘green movement’ taking place around the world.
Going green at the Salivary Stone Center of Excellence means the following:
- Utilizing efficient lighting throughout
- High recycles content in furniture, fabrics, ceiling tiles and cabinetry substrates
- FSC certified veneer wood
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) and no added urea-formaldehyde in all materials (coatings, adhesives and paint)
- Individually controlled zoned lighting
- Furniture made from local organizations and people
- Fully stocked with EnergyStar rated equipment
- Implementation of natural light through glass doors to illuminate interior
Contact the Salivary Stone Center of Excellence
The Salivary Stone Center of Excellence in Los Angeles is a first-class facility that houses some of the best otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeons in the world. We currently accept Cigna, United, Health net and Aetna, but can also work with patients who have other insurance providers or who do not have insurance.
While most of our patients prefer to undergo surgery at our outpatient surgery center, you may also be eligible to have your procedure at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. To learn more about Cedars Sinai sialolithiasis treatment, or to schedule your initial consultation with expert sialolithiasis doctors today, we ask you to call (888) 576-5946 or fill out our online contact form. Our doctors are very pleased to have the opportunity to help improve your quality of life.
Next, read about humanitarian efforts at the Salivary Stone Center of Excellence.